Places to visit | Manor Farm Cottage
- 9 hole golf course at Bagden Hall (pay and play).
- Local farmers markets.
- Course fishing at Gunthwaite Park Fishery and Nether Mill coarse fishing at Penistone.
- Penistone Paramount – shows the latest films and has live events including many organ performances.
- Trans Pennine Trail – great for walking and cycling.
- Holmfirth – famous for the television series ‘Last of the Summer Wine’.
- The George pub – our local pub, one minute walk away offering a great selection of locally produced cask ales.
Stately homes and gardens
- Chatsworth House – home of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire in the Derbyshire Peak District.
- Hadden Hall – Medieval Manor House, English Stately Home and Country House with beautiful gardens in Bakewell, Derbyshire.
- Wentworth Castle – a stately home and estate near Barnsley with A historic Grade 1 listed garden, dating from the 18th century.
Great days out for the family
Places to shop